Oh man, gotta grab a shovel and start digging through my memory to remember all the crazy releases.
First, stuff already mentioned;
Other than those, let's see...
Hopeful, (stuff with no official date yet but could be released in 2012, though many not likely,)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Got dat Special Edition pre-ordered~)
- ARMORED CORE V, YEEEEEAAAH!
- Soulcalibur V (I'm not super hyped for this, but it's still exciting to know it's happening.)
- Ni no Kuni
- The Last Guardian
- Final Fantasy Type-0
- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Dragon Quest X (Unless it has a subscription fee in the US version as well, in which case I will forget it's existence and ignore it like FFXI and FFXIV.)
- Beyond the Labyrinth (If it gets a US release...)
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- THE WII U AND VITA, (even though I'm likely only getting one of the two in 2012.)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (if this gets a 2012 release I will cry rainbows.)
- Rodea the Sky Soldier
- Tales of Xillia (Gragkahfgadhfs give this a US release, Namco!)
- TimeSplitters 4
- Grand Theft Auto V
... I know
I'm forgetting stuff, but oh well. A lot of the games I'm looking forward to are release-date-TBA games, anyway.
FlamingDbag wrote:GEESE DLC FOR KOF13 (no I am not joking, he is far and away my fav character in CvS2)
Wait, is KOFXIII DLC confirmed? If so I'm gonna be crossing my fingers hard for Oswald, Chris and Bao/Pao. Actually I'd like to see Rock Howard, too, but I dunno if he was even in any of the games. I just remember him from Another Day.
Also if DLC counts, I'm pretty excited for the rest of the Disgaea 4 DLC.
Oh, and Skyrim expansions if they release any by the end of 2012!